just a While Ago - On 20 February in...
Here's what was making the drinks news on this day in years gone by
Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
When Michael Clarke makes the move from London to Sydney for Treasury Wine Estates at the end of next month, he may want to consider packing a flak jacket.
PepsiCo's CFO has played down the potential effects of its closely guarded sweetener innovation.
Several analysts believe that CVC Capital will struggle to raise serious offers for its StarBev beer business if it is intent on selling up. Here, just-drinks looks at the market chatter.
Pernod Ricard looks to have trounced Diageo in much of Asia and Europe in the last six months, but don't discount the Johnnie Walker distiller's tactical nous.
Bottled water continued to be the blackspot in Nestle sales in 2009, as the group reported a slide in net profits for the year.
Wildfire damage to Australia's Yarra Valley region has been estimated to affect more than 150 hectares of grapevines across 29 vineyards.
Having overtaken carbonated soft drinks in volume terms last year, the bottled water category in Eastern Europe can look forward to further growth over the next five years. But, writes Rob Walker, industry analyst for non-alcoholic drinks at Euromonitor International, while rising incomes and changing aspirations offer significant opportunities for bottled water brands, the region's demographics are not as favourable as other emerging markets.
This year's wine harvest in Australia is set to be a third smaller than 2006, according to the latest assessment from the Australian Wine and Brandy Corporation (AWBC).
The hunt for the ultimate sports drink may be at an end. The first meeting of the Scientific Advisory Board (SAB) on sports nutrition and performance has concluded that the addition of protein to a carbohydrate-containing beverage provides benefits superior to traditional carbohydrate-based beverages.
Foster's looks unlikely at present to cave in to pressure from Southcorp to increase its takeover offer of AUD4.17 a share for the maker of Penfold's wines.
For further details on how to subscribe to just-drinks, click here.
In the latest of his consumer trends articles, Ben Cooper highlights the potential still on offer for drinks companies from the Baby Boomers out there....
Canadean's "Diageo plc : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations....
Having shared their thoughts on what trends will shape the spirits category in 2016, Euromonitor considers the corporate side of the segment, Senior alcoholic drinks analyst Jeremy Cunnington forecast...
Diageo plc (Diageo) is an alcoholic beverages company that produces, distributes, and sells spirits, beer, and wine products....
The world’s leading spirits producer, Diageo, also ranks 13th globally in beer....
Canadean's "Heineken UK Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations...
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Ten ways to successfully target older consumers
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- Seedlip eyes global growth with export deal
- Altria raises Anheuser-Busch InBev holding
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends