just a While Ago - On 19 September in...
Here's what was making the drinks news on this day in years gone by
Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
A new whisky distillery is set to be built on the western Scottish island of Islay.
Italy has joined Bulgaria in objecting to Scotland's plans for minimum pricing of alcohol.
Highland Spring has extended its partnership with the Lawn Tennis Association (LTA) in the UK.
The CEO of Gruppo Campari has described the purchase of liqueur brands Carolans, Frangelico and Irish Mist as financially very attractive and insisted that the deal still leaves room for the Italian group to make further acquisitions.
Varying fortunes for Brazil, Russia, India and China in the global economic downturn have not dented drinks firms' commitment to the 'big four' emerging markets, according to a report.
EU trade officials are preparing to launch fresh action at the World Trade Organisation against India's wine and spirit import tariffs.
Analysts have expressed confidence that the man set to become Nestlé's new chief executive will continue to drive the company forward.
A court in the communist-ruled Indian state of Kerala has today (22 September) lifted the ban on the sale of Coca-Cola Co. and PepsiCo drinks.
Cervejarias Kaiser has played down speculation that it might be up for sale.
The chief executive of Nestle Waters France has been summoned to a meeting with the French Finance Minister
For further details on how to subscribe to just-drinks, click here.
Coca-Cola Nigeria has launched 5Alive Pulpy Orange - the first pulpy extension of its 5Alive juice brand in Nigeria....
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits