just a While Ago - On 18 September in...
Here's what was making the drinks news on this day in years gone by
Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
Trade group Wines of South Africa (WoSA) has appointed an executive from drinks group Distell as its new CEO.
Supermarket chain Lidl has adopted a new wine ratings system ahead of the introduction of a premier wine range in the UK.
Consumption of imported spirits in Russia grew by 10.6% in 2010 versus 2009, according to a recent report from The IWSR.
Carlsberg held its 'Capital Markets Day 2010' in Copenhagen yesterday (16 September). Michelle Russell made the journey over to Denmark, and managed to grab some time with company CEO, Jørgen Buhl Rasmussen.
Private equity group CVC Capital Partners still intends to acquire Anheuser-Busch InBev brewing assets in Eastern Europe, just-drinks understands.
A coalition of 25 US States has urged MillerCoors not to launch an extension of its alcoholic caffeine drink.
The European Court of Justice (ECJ) Court of First Instance has rejected a bid by southern France wine producers to hang onto subsidies declared unlawful by the European Commission.
New Zealand Vineyard Estates, a subsidiary of New Zealand Wineries Ltd, is reportedly set to buy Marlborough wine producer Mud House Wine Company.
After more than three months of negotiations, 94 employees at KWV SA, the production wing of KWV Limited, have taken either a severance package, early retirement or have been retrenched. Originally 104 people were earmarked for retrenchment.
Lower alcohol prices in Finland are causing an array of problems, a new study has shown.
For further details on how to subscribe to just-drinks, click here.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research