just a While Ago - On 18 November in...
Here's what was making the drinks news on this day in years gone by
Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) has signed a deal to package and produce supplies in the US for its rival Accolade Wines.
Discount supermarket chain Aldi is to launch its own “super premium” wine range in the UK weeks after rival Lidl unveiled its own upmarket line.
The Coca-Cola Co's Europe arm has said that it is looking at using stevia across a number of its drinks categories following approval for use of the sweetener within the European Union.
Remy Cointreau has said that its Champagne arm is unprofitable and the group hopes to reinvest proceeds from selling the business into Cognac and other spirits.
Coca-Cola Co has unveiled a uniform packaging design for all of its juice brands around the world, marking out the category as a key driver of sales growth.
InBev has announced that it has completed its acquisition of Anheuser-Busch, closing the biggest deal in brewing history.
Speculation over the last year regarding the future of Vin & Sprit has failed to disrupt operations at the Swedish state-owned company, according to its CEO.
The Patrón Spirits Company, best known for its namesake premium Tequila, looks set to move into the wider white spirits category with the acquisition of a vodka and a gin brand.
Foster's Group has warned rival Australian drinks giant Lion Nathan that it would find it "challenging" to repeat the success of the Coopers brand, should its hostile takeover bid for Coopers Brewery succeed.
Smoking in all England's cafés, restaurants and most pubs could be banned under new plans being announced by the UK government.
For further details on how to subscribe to just-drinks, click here.
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends