just a While Ago - On 15 September in...
Here's what was making the drinks news on this day in years gone by
Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
The CEO of SABMiller has warned that the consolidation of the global brewing landscape still has some distance to run, despite a lull in M&A activity in recent months.
Coca-Cola Hellenic has confirmed it is reviewing its stock market listings, following reports that the bottler is eyeing a listing in London.
Foster's Group has formally urged its shareholders to reject an expected hostile takeover bid from SABMiller.
The on-trade in the Republic of Ireland is experiencing “effective meltdown”, according to the Drinks Industry Group of Ireland.
Analysts believe Nestlé is bluffing by suggesting that it may leave its home base of Switzerland if the national Government puts a cap on executive salaries.
Chinese competition authorities are preparing to hold a hearing on Coca-Cola's proposed takeover of Huiyuan Juice Group, according to local reports.
Anheuser-Busch has declined to comment on press speculation linking it to a possible bid for its arch rival Budejovicky Budvar.
US consumer goods group Fortune Brands has been touted as a potential front-runner in any auction for Swedish state-owned distiller V&S Group.
Red Bull has extended its interests in Formula One motor racing by acquiring the Minardi team from current owner Paul Stoddart. The energy drink company already owns Jaguar Racing, which it bought from Ford last year.
Molson is still sweating on a rival bid to its proposed merger with Coors, but none have been received yet.
For further details on how to subscribe to just-drinks, click here.
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne