just a While Ago - On 12 November in...
Here's what was making the drinks news on this day in years gone by
Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
Diageo has appointed Stock Spirits Group to exclusively distribute its premium brands across Czech.
AG Barr and Britvic have agreed on the details of an all-share merger, which will create one of Europe's largest soft drinks makers.
Europe will push world wine production slightly higher in 2011, according to a forecast from the International Organisation of Vine & Wine (OIV).
Billionaire investor Warren Buffett is believed to be intent on building a US-wide distribution network for alcoholic drinks, in a move that would increase the pressure on existing players.
Australia has a wine surplus of 100m cases and the country's wine industry is facing its toughest period for two decades, according to a stark new report by leading industry bodies.
InBev may look to sell its Beck's beer brand as part of disposals following the brewer's takeover of Anheuser-Busch.
The privatisation of Swedish state-owned alcohol concern Vin & Sprit has been brought forward as an indirect result of the US sub-prime mortgage crisis, Swedish media has reported.
Brewing giant InBev has dismissed accusations that Belgian executives are being pushed out of the company in favour of managers from Latin American unit AmBev.
Lion Nathan's CEO seems to have ruled out further acquisitions in the wine industry in the short term.
Altia, the Finnish state-owned alcohol producer, has acquired the Swedish drinks maker Scandinavian Beverage Group (SBG).
For further details on how to subscribe to just-drinks, click here.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range