just a While Ago - On 11 November in...
Here's what was making the drinks news on this day in years gone by
Here's a look at what was happening on this day in...
Carlsberg has declined to comment directly on reports it is eyeing Chinese brewing groups Tsingtao and Beijing Yanjing among its possible acquisition targets, but said Asia remains “an important part” of its M&A agenda.
PepsiCo has unveiled a new US$40m research & development centre in Shanghai today (13 November), its largest outside of the US.
Banning sugar-sweetened beverages in US middle schools in a bid to tackle childhood obesity does not reduce overall consumption levels, a study has found.
Mexico's largest brewer, Grupo Modelo, has confirmed that it is eyeing acquisitions in beer and other drinks categories in emerging markets.
UK households waste a collective GBP470m (US$778m) per year by pouring wine down the drain, according to a survey published this week.
Campari has broadened its spirits portfolio with the US$17.5m acquisition of Tequila firm Destiladora San Nicolas.
Coca-Cola India is reportedly in talks to create a joint venture in the country with Tata Tea.
PepsiCo has emerged ahead of Coca-Cola Co. in the US cola stakes, according to the University of Michigan's annual consumer satisfaction index.
Australian wine companies are facing pressure in their domestic market from the country's neighbour, according to recent figures.
Efforts by the Danish brewer Carlsberg A/S to increase sales of its flagship beer in its home market with a new, lighter, modern bottle are falling flat, according to local reports.
For further details on how to subscribe to just-drinks, click here.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research