just a Look Around - Pernod Ricard's Martell Gallienne distillery - video
- Gallienne was acquired by Martell in 1953
- It is the largest of Martell's two distilleries in the Cognac area, the other one being Lignères
- The site and its vineyards sit in the Borderies region of Cognac, while Lignères is in Fin Bois
- Gallienne has 180 hectares of vineyards
Pernod Ricard's Cognac brand Martell is marking its 300th anniversary this year. Last week, Andy Morton visited Martell's biggest distillery, Gallienne, in Cognac to speak with Martell brand ambassador Hugo Gallimard and check out the mood ahead of a year of celebrations.
Having shared their thoughts on what trends will shape the spirits category in 2016, Euromonitor considers the corporate side of the segment, Senior alcoholic drinks analyst Jeremy Cunnington forecast...
Earlier today, Pernod Ricard reported a 7% rise in sales in the six months to the end of December. Here's a look at the performance of the company's major spirits, wine and Champagne brands in the yea...
Pernod Ricard is targeting aspirational young consumers in Angola and Mexico with a new TV ad for the fast-growing Passport Scotch whisky....
Pernod Ricard has released a second vintage of its Brancott Estate Chosen Rows Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc. ...
Pernod Ricard has released the first single cask expression under its Redbreast Irish whiskey brand....
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research