UK: Juice marketing director quits PepsiCo UK for Cobra
The marketing director of PepsiCo UK's juice brands has left the unit.
just-drinks understands that Will Ghali has quit the UK division to become marketing director for Cobra Beer.
Sources close to the situation have also told just-drinks today (13 September) that Jenni Dill, the current marketing director for PepsiCo's Gatorade brand in the US, is heading across the Atlantic to replace Ghali.
A spokesperson for PepsiCo UK declined to comment on the reports.
Ghali follows Beam Global Spirits & Wine's former UK managing director to Cobra. In June, Adrian McKeon quit his post with Beam to become CEO at the beer company.
The top ten most visited stories on just-drinks this week:...
Cobra Beer has appointed another former Beam Global Spirits & Wine employee, this time to fill the newly-created role of on-trade channel controller....
PepsiCo is launching a super premium line of juices for its Tropicana juice brand....
Beam Global Spirits & Wine plans to continue its partnership with Robby Gordon Motorsports (RGM) and its Jim Beam Bourbon brand in the US in an effort to expand its presence in the car racing sector....
PepsiAmericas has announced its first quarter dividend....
Pepsico India is building up a strong domestic supply of fruits and vegetables to be self sufficient in producing its own - and competitors' - brands in the Asia region....
PepsiCo is set to focus on slow uptake of the 'five-a-day' recommendations in the UK, by launching a new range of smoothies in the country....
PepsiCo has secured the naming rights for a huge Ferris wheel in the US....
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Diet Coke "a work in progress" in US - Coca-Cola
- Heineken seeks "clarity" in Indonesia
- Why Didn't Diageo Act Sooner on Mallya?
- Pernod Ricard unveils new Absolut bottle
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Diageo's United Spirits calls on Mallya to quit
- Beam Suntory to strip down regional units
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets