MEXICO: Juice maker to take on cola giants in Mexico
The company said that the dominance of Coca-Cola and Pepsi in the country had weakened the local soft drinks businesses to such an extent that the time was right for a major new player in the market.
Jugos del Valle, according to the reports, has held discussions with Cadbury-Schweppes about a possible joint initiative in the country.
Cadbury Schweppes declined to comment.
Fruit Juices: The International Market
A recent report on the UK soft drinks market showed that growth in non-carbonates at the expense of traditional carbonated soft drinks is much less marked in the on-premise sector than in the take-hom...
Pepsi-Co. has been removed from a Syrian blacklist of companies which have dealings with Israel, according to a report in the official Syrian newspaper al-Thawra....
Rumours are circling that Cadbury Schweppes' soft drinks business may be merged with Britvic....
Pepsi has launched a new 50cl silver-coloured bottle for its Pepsi light soft drink as part of a major advertising campaign to roll out this summer in Spain....
Cadbury Schweppes has appointed a new director to its board....
PepsiCo's president and CFO, Indra Nooyi, has been forced to apologise for remarks she made whilst speaking to the 2005 graduating class of Columbia University's Business School in New York City last ...
Cadbury Schweppes has issued a positive trading statement....
PepsiCo has confirmed that it is to drop its low-calorie drink Pepsi Edge....
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory