UK: Juice Doctor launches “hydration” campaign
The Keep it Light campaign is being fronted by Sir Steve Regrave
Juice Doctor has launched a campaign with the aim of informing consumers of the importance of hydration health in the UK.
The Keep it Light campaign, launched late last week, is being fronted by sportsman Sir Steve Regrave, who co-founded the juice firm in 2006.
The campaign aims to promote “good hydration habits” by providing free educational material to the general public, in addition to targeting the Government, healthcare professionals and employers to raise awareness of hydration health with the aim of gaining the same credibility as the five-a-day message, the firm said yesterday.
Juice Doctor has enlisted a number of UK employers to support the campaign’s efforts by promoting the messages throughout its offices including; Birds Eye, Carphone Warehouse, Plantronics, the RNLI and TalkTalk.
A ‘Keep It Light’ website includes a downloadable personal “Y’urindicator” chart to help identify the stages of hydration, as well as other free materials to post up in washrooms, rest areas and offices.
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research