UK: Juice company launches RTD smoothies
|Left-right: passion fruit, mango, peach & rasberry.|
The four ready to drink 'smoothiepacks', which are available in mango, peach, raspberry and passion fruit flavours claim to be made of 100% pure crushed fruit and are 99.9% fat-free.
The four new variants will be available in 125ml, 250ml and one-litre Tetra Brik Aseptic (TBA) cartons, which according to the company, if stored in ambient/chilled temperature conditions ensure a shelf life of six months.
A sales promotion campaign including tasting, PR and a fleet of London black cabs depicting the 'smoothiepack' range will support the range.
The 'smoothiepack' 125ml has a suggested list price of £0.55p, the 250ml has a unit list price of £0.87p and a suggested retail price of £1.49. While the suggested retail price of the one-litre pack is £2.99 (unit list price £1.74).
Claiming to have no additives or preservatives, 'thejuicecompany' said: "Smoothiepacks are not UHT, produced from pure ingredients and the packaging process ensures that they are as fresh as the day they were produced without the need for refrigeration."
Companies: Pernod Ricard
I'm not one naturally to side with the hugely rich and influential, but I can't help but feel a twinge of sympathy for those members of the Taittinger clan who wanted to keep the family business. Alas...
The last month has seen the launch of two prestige wines from South Africa, not hitherto a region renowned for super-premium offerings. But if these two take off, Chris Losh expects to see more super-...
A new public relations agency has been appointed for two of Coors Brewing Company's beer brands....
Sweden's state-owned retail monopoly Systembolaget is launching an SEK8m (US$960,000) ad campaign to defend its hold on alcohol sales in the country....
Interbrew UK has poached two marketing managers from rival brewers....
Anheuser-Busch is to follow the US launch of its B(E) beer by rolling out the brand in the UK....
Cobra Beer has announced plans to launch Cobra Lower Cal/Lower Carb in the UK....
Interbrew UK has announced plans to launch a new speciality beer....
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- SABMiller's Q1 2017 results - Preview
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- New Hendrick's Gin would have to be "unusual"
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Diageo starts formal talks over UK pension cuts
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends