EGYPT: Juhayna Food Industries' profits rise in H1
Juhayna Food Industries' saw its net profits more than triple
Egyptian juice and dairy group Juhayna Food Industries has seen its net profits more than triple in the first half of the year.
For the six months to the end of June, the firm reported profits of EGP100.4m (US$17.7m) compared to profits of EGP29.1m in the prior year period, the company said today (10 August).
Juhayna makes juices, milk and dairy products, with export markets across Africa and the Middle East.
In June, the company announced it is looking to raise around EGP1bn in the country's first IPO for two years.
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory