EGYPT: Juhayna Food Industries' profits rise in H1
Juhayna Food Industries' saw its net profits more than triple
Egyptian juice and dairy group Juhayna Food Industries has seen its net profits more than triple in the first half of the year.
For the six months to the end of June, the firm reported profits of EGP100.4m (US$17.7m) compared to profits of EGP29.1m in the prior year period, the company said today (10 August).
Juhayna makes juices, milk and dairy products, with export markets across Africa and the Middle East.
In June, the company announced it is looking to raise around EGP1bn in the country's first IPO for two years.
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Top Trends in Hot Drinks 2017