RUSSIA: JSC Synergy secures Caviar House & Prunier for Beluga
JSC Synergy has lined up a European airports placement with Caviar House & Prunier for its Beluga vodka portfolio.
The Moscow-based company said earlier this week that Beluga Noble, Beluga Allure and Beluga Gold Line will be offered in 13 branches of the seafood restaurant chain in European airports. Among the airports are London Heathrow, Copenhagen, Geneva, Zurich and Hamburg.
At the same time, the Caviar House & Prunier outlet in the Swiss resort of Crans Montana will also stock the Beluga brands.
“Year by year, Beluga expands its geographic coverage, which has proved to be effective to increase sales and boost the brand development,” the company said.
Privately-held JSC owns seven distilleries in Russia and also owns the Russky Lyod, Myagkov and Belenkaya vodka brands.
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Scotch drop hits Edrington as FY profits fall
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends