Product Launch - US: Joseph Company International's West Coast Chill
Click through to view Joseph Company International's West Coast Chill
Joseph Company International's West Coast Chill
Category - Soft drink, energy
Available - From end of March
Location - US, initially in selected convenience stores in southern California and Las Vegas
Price - Not specified
West Coast Chill Pure Energy Drink will be released next month, in the world's first self-chilling beverage can, according to Joseph Company International. The firm has developed, patented, and licensed 'Microcool' technology, which uses CO2 and activated carbon, the latter coming from a renewable vegetable source. A button on the can allows the beverage to drop 30 degrees in a matter of minutes.
The beverage contains no sugar nor caffeine, and no artificial colours or flavours.
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Chilli targets beer with Rekorderlig Dry Apple
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014