US: Jose Cuervo updates packaging in US
Click through to see the old and new packaging for Jose Cuervo's Especial Silver and Especial Gold variants
Jose Cuervo has lined up a revamp of the packaging for two of its Tequila brands in the US.
The company, which is owned by the Beckmann family and whose Tequilas are distributed by Diageo outside of Mexico, said late last week that the redesign will roll out for its Especial Gold and Especial Silver variants in the country. The labelling includes a new neck design, watermark and belly band, while the Jose Cuervo signature is embossed and displayed on the side profile in red for Especial Gold and blue for Especial Silver.
“The new design demonstrates appreciation of our ancestry,” said Roy Danis, managing director at Jose Cuervo International.
The new packaging will roll out nationwide this month in 5cl, 20cl, 37.5cl, 75cl, 1-litre and 1.75-litre sizes. The suggested retail price for Especial Gold and Silver is around US$17.99 per 75cl bottle.
The second part of January's management briefing sees Spiros Malandrakis and Zsuzsa Szilagyi, alcoholics drinks analysts at Euromonitor International, turn their attention to beer and cider. What doe...
The spirits category is up next in this, the third part of just-drinks' first management briefing of 2012. Here, Spiros Malandrakis and Jeremy Cunnington, alcoholics drinks analysts at Euromonitor Int...
Following on from part one of my interview with Diageo's Africa president, Nick Blazquez, which ran last week, this week we give you the second part, in which Blazquez gives us an idea of Diageo's fut...
Late last year, Olly Wehring visited New York with Diageo, and sat down with the company's head of Africa, Nick Blazquez, for an hour. Earlier today (10 January), Diageo completed its purchase of Meta...
We have yet to see the official figures on the US spirits market in 2011, but the signs suggest that renewed momentum in premium has been maintained....
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages