US: Jose Cuervo promotes National Flavours Day
Jose Cuervo has launched the first ever National Flavours Day in support of its Cuervo Flavored Tequilas.
The event was celebrated yesterday (18 May), the company said, as the official early start to summer. Hundreds of revellers, clad in summer gear and painted from head to toe in the colours of Cuervo Flavored Tequilas packaging, poured onto the streets of New York, Chicago and San Francisco to celebrate the arrival of the inaugural holiday, the company added.
During designated times throughout the day, they visited popular landmarks and destinations such as Grand Central Station in New York, Wrigley Field in Chicago and the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco.
"National Flavours Day is a celebration of the unexpected and extraordinary possibilities that exist during the carefree summer months," said Bertha Gonzalez, commercial director, North America, Jose Cuervo International.
Available in three flavours - Citrico, Oranjo and Tropina - Cuervo Flavored Tequilas are distilled and bottled in Mexico.
"Consumers can experience the boldness and energy of Jose Cuervo in a whole new way with Cuervo Flavored Tequilas, whether enjoyed in shots, sipped on the rocks or mixed in a cocktail," added Neil Gallo, senior director for North America. "With these new products, the possibilities are never-ending."
Jose Cuervo Tequila is imported and marketed in the US by Diageo North America.
The US association of spirits producers The Distilled Spirits Council (DISCUS) hosted a media buying summit yesterday (15 Nov) which brought together industry leaders to share best practices for respo...
Vinexpo is hoping to have a full house ahead of next year's event in June....
Soft drinks giant Coca-Cola has launched a line extension to its Full Throttle energy drink brand called Full Throttle Blue Demon....
The European Forum for Responsible Drinking (EFRD), the industry-sponsored social aspects organisation, has been forced to postpone plans to set out specific guidelines on sponsorship after the member...
Trentino's leading wine-making co-operative, Cavit, is on the brink of losing one of its star co-ops....
Diageo has added a new food section to its malt whisky website, as part of its ongoing whisky and dining initiative....
A second beverage alcohol firm in China has moved to deny reports that it is in talks to sell a stake in the company to Diageo....
Poland's leading vodka producer Central European Distribution Corporation has seen profits more than double during the third quarter....
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic hits make-or-break time for US Fruit Shoot
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- Carlsberg "most likely" to buy Grolsch, Peroni
- A-B InBev mulls sale of Peroni, Grolsch - report
- A-B InBev embroiled in Caribbean "poison-pill" row
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts