AUSTRALIA: Jose Cuervo appoints new Australian distributor
Jose Cuervo, the world's leading Tequila company, has signed a five-year marketing and distribution agreement in Australia with Suntory Australia. Effective 1 February 2003, Suntory Australia will distribute Jose Cuervo Especial Reposado and Reserva Añtigua 1800. Hugh Barnard, commercial director, Asia Pacific, Jose Cuervo International, the global marketing division for Jose Cuervo, said: "This new agreement strengthens our distribution capabilities for our Tequila brands in Australia. Suntory Australia is a dynamic company that values long-term brand development, product quality and heritage while understanding the strategies necessary to build premium products. We commend the excellent work performed by our current distributor, Swift and Moore, but we believe our Tequila brands will have a more prominent and exclusive focus within Suntory Australia's spirits portfolio."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Scotch Whisky Top 20 Export Markets 2014
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Moet Hennessy sells Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly