AUSTRALIA: Jose Cuervo appoints new Australian distributor
Jose Cuervo, the world's leading Tequila company, has signed a five-year marketing and distribution agreement in Australia with Suntory Australia. Effective 1 February 2003, Suntory Australia will distribute Jose Cuervo Especial Reposado and Reserva Añtigua 1800. Hugh Barnard, commercial director, Asia Pacific, Jose Cuervo International, the global marketing division for Jose Cuervo, said: "This new agreement strengthens our distribution capabilities for our Tequila brands in Australia. Suntory Australia is a dynamic company that values long-term brand development, product quality and heritage while understanding the strategies necessary to build premium products. We commend the excellent work performed by our current distributor, Swift and Moore, but we believe our Tequila brands will have a more prominent and exclusive focus within Suntory Australia's spirits portfolio."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview Berry Bros & Rudd CEO Dan Jago - Part I
- The threat of excess choice in beer is over-stated
- Key trends for the spirits sector in 2017 - Focus
- Key trends for the beer category in 2017 - Focus
- Signs of life in Japan's beer market - Comment
- Pernod Ricard's Method and Madness Irish whiskey
- Premium to counter mainstream in gin - research
- Pernod unveils new St Patrick's Day Jameson bottle
- Diageo faces US$68m payout after SAP court loss
- Wm Grant names Victor Jerez business director
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends