US: Jones Soda unveils exclusive Michigan packaging
The new bottles feature pictures of Michigan
Jones Soda has launched a Michigan-themed range that will be bottled and sold exclusively in the state.
The company, which last week almost broke even in Q2 results after years of losses, said yesterday (13 August) the new packaging is “our way to honour and say thank you” to Michigan for strong sales in the state. The redesign covers eight flavours, and bottles will feature photos of Michigan sent in by consumers.
“From the outset of the launch of our brand in 1996 through today, Michigan has been one of our strongest markets,” said Jones Soda CEO Jennifer Cue.
The Michigan-themed and bottled Jones Soda flavours are Green Apple, Berry Lemonade, Fufu Berry, Cream Soda, Root Beer, Blue Bubblegum, Strawberry Lime and Orange & Cream, Jones Soda said. They are available in Michigan in Vince and Joe's Gourmet Markets, Nino Salvaggio International Marketplace, Busch's Fresh Food Market, Holiday Market and ACO Hardware stores.
Cue replaced former CEO William Meissner last year, launching a rescue plan that has focussed on cutting admin and operating costs as well as reallocating resources to “key core markets”.
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review