US: Jones Soda takes Cue as CFO
Jones Soda has resintalled Jennifer Cue as its chief financial officer on an interim basis.
Cue will take up the post on 12 September and replaces Michael O'Brien, who left the company earlier this month to join a private coffee business, Jones Soda said today (9 September). Cue was previously at Jones Soda between 1995 and 2005, during which time she was CFO, COO and and a board member.
Most recently, Cue has worked as a financial and business consultant, the group said. "As one of the original executive leaders, [Cue] obviously has a deep history and passion for Jones Soda," said Jones CEO William Meissner. "She is absolutely the perfect choice to fill this position as we seek a permanent hire."
Cue said that she is eager help Jones continue its "turnaround". In 2010, the company was almost sold to Reed's, but the deal broke down. Since then, Jones has sought to continue as an independent soft drinks maker. Last month, Jones reported that it reduced net losses for its first-half by 5%, to $3.5m.
- Chile's winemakers caught out by Brexit "disease"
- What's coming up in beer in 2017? - Comment
- The just-drinks Analyst - 2017 forecasts
- Interview - Pernod Ricard's luxury director
- What's coming up in wine in 2017? - Comment
- Suntory sends staff to fat camp - report
- Diageo Australia names new commercial head
- Pernod Ricard's Absolut Lime - NPD
- Former Stoli Group CEO joins Perfect Vodka owner
- Diageo mulls United Spirits stake buy - report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Darker Than Before: Global Prospects for Brown Spirits