US: Jones Soda takes Cue as CFO
Jones Soda has resintalled Jennifer Cue as its chief financial officer on an interim basis.
Cue will take up the post on 12 September and replaces Michael O'Brien, who left the company earlier this month to join a private coffee business, Jones Soda said today (9 September). Cue was previously at Jones Soda between 1995 and 2005, during which time she was CFO, COO and and a board member.
Most recently, Cue has worked as a financial and business consultant, the group said. "As one of the original executive leaders, [Cue] obviously has a deep history and passion for Jones Soda," said Jones CEO William Meissner. "She is absolutely the perfect choice to fill this position as we seek a permanent hire."
Cue said that she is eager help Jones continue its "turnaround". In 2010, the company was almost sold to Reed's, but the deal broke down. Since then, Jones has sought to continue as an independent soft drinks maker. Last month, Jones reported that it reduced net losses for its first-half by 5%, to $3.5m.
- Diageo's Labels Give Industry Something to Digest
- Comment - Diageo Spins the Guinness Wheel... Again
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Craft is an 'abused' term - Pernod Ricard exec
- Diageo lines up UK innovations push
- SPI Group 'disappointed' over Stolichnaya ruling
- Kraft Foods agrees Heinz merger
- Heineken unveils global Desperados push
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly
- Beer Market Insights Africa 2014
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets