US: Jones Soda secures 24c powder mix listing
Jones Soda Co. has added a nationwide listing for its powder drink mixes in the US.
The company said yesterday (4 March) that the full range of its 24c vitamin-enhanced mixes is now available across the Whole Foods Market supermarket chain. Jones Soda already has a listing for the RTD version of 24c in Cost Plus World Market stores in the US.
The effervescent drink mix is balanced to provide a day's worth of essential vitamins and electrolytes, and is sweetened with pure cane sugar. 24c will be available at Whole Foods Market for US$7.99 per case of 12 10-gram packets and for $12.99 for a Whole Foods-exclusive 24-pack variety pack. The mix comes in six flavours, including lemon lime and cranberry apple.
"We are thrilled to feature our 24c powder drink line at Whole Foods Market stores nationwide," a spokesperson for Jones Soda said. "Whole Foods Market is committed to providing natural products that promote healthy and active lifestyles, and we feel that 24c is the perfect fit, as it's formulated to support wellness, replenishment and optimum energy.
"We look forward to this partnership with Whole Foods Market and hope to create a positive and healthy impression on customers with our new 24c product line."
Late last year, Jones Soda posted a net loss for its third quarter, which slumped to US$1.5m, compared with a net profit of $194,774 in the previous year's third period. Net revenue for the quarter rose 15.1% to $11.7m.
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"