US: Jones Soda seals distribution deals
Jones Soda Co. has struck a distribution deal for its Jones Soda brand in Arizona with Golden Eagle Distributors subsidiary SPIKE Beverage.
In a separate deal, the Washington-based soft drinks firm has also announced that it had extended its licensing and distribution agreement with Target Corporation until the end of the year.
Peter van Stolk, president and CEO, said: "SPIKE Beverage has a proven history of building brands in the state of Arizona and we are very pleased and honoured to partner with such a strong distributor. This is consistent with our strategy of aligning with strong distribution partners throughout the US. We are also excited to partner with the brother and sister team of Christopher and Kimberly Clements, the founders of SPIKE Beverage."
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Diageo's FY performance by region - Focus
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- The future for drinks industry's waste products
- Diageo sets sights on alcohol-alternative trends
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- "We tried to make Bushmills hot" - Diageo CEO
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- Brexit "not a big deal" for Scotch - Diageo CEO
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends