US: Jones Soda seals distribution agreement
Jones Soda Co. has announced that it has entered into a two-year licensing and distribution agreement with Target Corporation.
Under the terms of the agreement, Target has the exclusive right in the US to market and sell new 12-ounce cans of Jones Soda.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Focus - Heineken's Q3 Performance by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch