US: Jones Soda revenues up, earnings down in Q1
Jones Soda Co has seen its first quarter revenue increase 18.5% to US$6,874,176 compared to US$5,802,247 for the first quarter of fiscal 2004. However, net earnings of US$16,928 or US$0.00 per basic diluted share, compared to net earnings of US$287,057, or US$0.01 per basic and diluted share, for the same period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director