US: Jones Soda releases Tony Hawk limited-edition pack
Jones Soda is unveiling a "limited edition" bottle four-pack for its Tony Hawk-related soft drink in the US.
The Tony Hawk's Boom Boom HuckJam pack, featuring images that relate to the well-known skateboarder, is part of a campaign which includes sponsorship of the T-Mobile Sidekick tour and the launch of an Under the Cap Text-to-Win promotion.
The Tony Hawk four-pack will be available this summer at retailers across the US and feature four different images, one of which will highlight the Tony Hawk Foundation supporting recreational programmes for youths.
The Sidekick tour kicks off in San Antonio, Texas, on 18 July and will visit 24 cities throughout the US, finishing in Irvine, California on 24 August.
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Former Pernod Ricard exec joins Wakefield Wines
- Inver House Distillers posts FY profits leap
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research