US: Jones Soda posts Q2 loss
Jones Soda Co. has posted net sales for the second quarter of the 2005 fiscal year of US$8.98m, up 20.5% from last year. Net loss for the quarter, however, was US$0.160m, against net income in the corresponding quarter last year of US$0.55m.
For the six months to the end of June, the Seattle-based soft drinks producer's sales rose by around 20% to US$15.86m.
The company also reported a net loss for the first half of US$0.144m, against net income of US$0.841m in the first half of 2004.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne