USA: Jones Soda Co. Settles Litigation
Jones Soda Co. (CDNX: JSD and OTC: JSDA) (the "Company" or "Jones"), announced today that litigation against a former ingredient supplier has now been settled with the signing of a Settlement Agreement and the payment of CDN$6.75 Million to Jones Soda Co. (USA) Inc. This payment was received September 27, 2000.Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Jones Soda Co., markets its Jones Soda products through its distribution network in select markets across North America. A leader in the premium soda category, Jones is known for its innovative labeling technique that incorporates always-changing photos sent in from its consumers. Jones Soda is sold through traditional beverage retailers and everywhere you'd never expect to find a soda.The Canadian Venture Exchange has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy of the content of the information herein.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Scotch whisky leaders sign pro-UK letter
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss