US: Jones Soda CFO resigns
Michael O'Brien was appointed CFO for Jones in 2008
Jones Soda is on the hunt for a replacement CFO following the resignation of Michael O'Brien.
O'Brien will leave Jones Soda in two weeks to join a private coffee business, where he will serve in an executive financial capacity, Jones said today (30 August). He has held the role of CFO since 2008.
"Michael served Jones as CFO during some of the toughest times, and we wish him well in his future endeavors," said Jones' CEO, William Meissner.
Earlier this month, Jones Soda reported an improvement in its first-half net losses.
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- SABMiller, Meantime Brewing say goodbye to 'craft'
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report