US: Jones Soda CFO resigns
Michael O'Brien was appointed CFO for Jones in 2008
Jones Soda is on the hunt for a replacement CFO following the resignation of Michael O'Brien.
O'Brien will leave Jones Soda in two weeks to join a private coffee business, where he will serve in an executive financial capacity, Jones said today (30 August). He has held the role of CFO since 2008.
"Michael served Jones as CFO during some of the toughest times, and we wish him well in his future endeavors," said Jones' CEO, William Meissner.
Earlier this month, Jones Soda reported an improvement in its first-half net losses.
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Diageo's United Spirits stays in red in YTD
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review