US: Jones Soda appoints permanent CFO
O'Brien left Jones Soda in September last year to join a private coffee business
Jones Soda has appointed a CFO to succeed the departed Michael O'Brien.
James Stapleton has taken up the role with immediate effect, Jones Soda said yesterday (28 February). Working as a consultant and advisor to small publicly traded and private companies since 2008, Stapleton has "extensive experience" in strategic and financial planning, mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity financing, corporate turnarounds and investor relations, Jones Soda said.
O'Brien left the company in September last year to join a private coffee business. At the end of November, Jennifer Cue, a financial and business consultant and ex-Jones Soda CFO, took up the role on an interim basis.
Jones Soda's CEO, Bill Meissner, said: "The vetting process was both rigorous and time consuming but worth the time and energy."
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015