US: Jones Soda appoints Coors man as sales boss
Jones Soda has appointed Peter Leahy to the new position of executive vice president, sales. Prior to joining Jones Soda, Leahy was most recently vice president, national accounts for the Coors Brewing Company.
Leahy has also worked at Johnson & Johnson, Frito-Lay, Colgate Palmolive and Coca-Cola.
Peter van Stolk, president and CEO of Jones Soda said: "Peter's 25 years of experience includes all aspects of the sales and marketing side of consumer goods, including national sales, DSD sales, international sales as well as marketing. His in depth knowledge and relationships of the distributor network and his knowledge of international sales is a valuable asset as we continue to grow our distribution in all channels of trade."
Van Stolk added: "Peter is a quality person with a proven track record and we are very excited to have him join our team."
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites