US: Jones in $30m private placement
Jones Soda has entered into an agreement with institutional investors for a private share placement worth US$30m.
The placement includes 3.16m shares of Jones' common stock, at a per share price of $9.50, and will close by 16 June 2006. Piper Jaffray & Co acted as the sole placement agent for the private placement, and ThinkEquity Partners as the financial advisor.
"We are pleased with the successful and quick execution of this equity financing," said Peter van Stolk, CEO and president of Jones Soda. "This financing will provide us with additional funding to accelerate our key corporate initiatives in North America and abroad."
The company also said that net proceeds from the placement will be used for working capital and general corporate purposes.
Sectors: Soft drinks
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Interview, Fever-Tree's founders
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research