SWEDEN: Jonas Tåhlin becomes marketing VP at Absolut
The division, which saw its former global marketing VP, Anna Malmhake, become CEO and chairman of Irish Distillers in September, said earlier today (10 September) that Jonas Tåhlin has assumed the role, moving from his position in The Absolut Company's brand development team.
Tåhlin, 36, has held several positions with Pernod, including VP of marketing for vodka at Pernod Ricard USA, regional director for the Americas and zone director for West Europe.
He will be based out of Stockholm and will assume responsibility for spirits brands including Absolut vodka, Malibu and Kahlua.
This month, we present a four-part management briefing into the role the alcoholic drinks industry does play, doesn't play, and ought to play in encouraging responsible consumption. In part one, Ben C...
This month, we present a four-part management briefing into the role the alcoholic drinks industry does play, doesn't play, and ought to play in encouraging responsible consumption. The final part loo...
- Industry is following the pack to patriotic party
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Diageo unveils first European Johnnie Walker House
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Wm Grant redesigns Glenfiddich 21yo Gran Reserva
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China