SWEDEN: Jonas Tåhlin becomes marketing VP at Absolut
The division, which saw its former global marketing VP, Anna Malmhake, become CEO and chairman of Irish Distillers in September, said earlier today (10 September) that Jonas Tåhlin has assumed the role, moving from his position in The Absolut Company's brand development team.
Tåhlin, 36, has held several positions with Pernod, including VP of marketing for vodka at Pernod Ricard USA, regional director for the Americas and zone director for West Europe.
He will be based out of Stockholm and will assume responsibility for spirits brands including Absolut vodka, Malibu and Kahlua.
This month, we present a four-part management briefing into the role the alcoholic drinks industry does play, doesn't play, and ought to play in encouraging responsible consumption. In part one, Ben C...
This month, we present a four-part management briefing into the role the alcoholic drinks industry does play, doesn't play, and ought to play in encouraging responsible consumption. The final part loo...
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team