US: Joint Juice purchases Premier Nutrition
US soft drinks firm Joint Juice has acquired Premier Nutrition for an undisclosed sum.
Joint Juice, which produces nutrition drinks, said yesterday (12 October) that the deal will allow it to compete in the growing sports nutrition and weight loss category. Premier Nutrition produces high-protein shakes and shots for the US and Canadian markets.
"With the acquisition of the Premier Nutrition brand, we are now actively competing in the large and growing sports nutrition and weight loss category," said Joint Juice's CEO, David Ritterbush. "We believe that our company can build upon the success that Premier Nutrition has created."
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Focus - The Risks of Acquisitions
- Will South Africa Raise Drinking Age to 21?
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Roust takes on Bushmills distribution in Russia
- Brown-Forman completes Kentucky acquisition
- Campari opens office in Canada
- Coca-Cola, A-B InBev express FIFA concerns
- Diageo silent on United Spirits inspection
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review