AUS: Johnnie Walker in Father’s Day promotion
The campaign, to be focused on independent liquor stores in the country, will feature national point of sale merchandising and two unique Johnnie Walker branded "gift with purchase" promotions.
Johnnie Walker is supporting 750 independent retailers with point of sale merchandising and 1165 independent retailers, including IBA, Cellarbrations and Bottle O, with a stainless steel Johnnie Walker hipflask as a gift with any 700ml bottle of Johnnie Walker Black Label purchase for Father's Day.
Another 700 independent retailers will have the opportunity to promote Johnnie Walker cufflinks as a gift with any 700ml bottle of Johnnie Walker Black Label.
"Father's Day is an important occasion for the Johnnie Walker brand," said Aude Parichot, marketing manager for Johnnie Walker, Diageo Australia. "With these promotions we aim to support our key Johnnie Walker independent accounts and assist them drive sales of Johnnie Walker over this important period. Johnnie Walker makes the perfect gift for Father's Day and these limited edition gifts with purchase are sought after items for any appreciator of Johnnie Walker."
The independent Johnnie Walker Father's Day hipflask and cufflinks will be available from August.
Not surprisingly perhaps it is the effects of the global economic downturn that have dominated the wine pages of just-drinks over the past year. Richard Woodard reviews a difficult year for the intern...
Pernod Ricard's unexpected move for Absolut in March set the tone for a year in which Diageo eschewed any significant acquisitions in favour of joint deals with existing brand owners. Olly Wehring rev...
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:...
Irish whiskey distillers are in the advanced stages of drafting a document to give their products protected name status in the EU....
International spirits firms such as Diageo and Pernod Ricard face a tough year in China as an economic slowdown hits consumer confidence, the author of a new study in the country has told just-drinks....
The third Red Stripe Music Award competition begins this month, as owner Diageo looks to build the lager brand's association with live music....
Demand for home brewing kits has reached unprecedented levels in the UK thanks to celebrity endorsements and the recession, suppliers say....
Whyte & Mackay has poached an executive from Beam Global Spirits & Wine to head up its sales and marketing operations....
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report