USA: John R. Alm, President and COO of Coca-Cola Enterprises to Deliver Keynote at InterBev 2000
Reed Exhibition Companies (REC) announced today that John R. Alm, President and Chief Operating Officer of Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. will deliver the keynote speech at InterBev 2000, to be held at the Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA from December 4-6, 2000.Alm will give a provocative speech about the soft drink industry during InterBev's opening ceremonies, on Monday, December 4, from 9:00 a.m.-- 10:00 a.m. All InterBev attendees and exhibitors are welcomed to attend the complimentary event."We are very excited to have John Alm share his insight with the beverage industry," states Howard Friedman, Industry Vice President, REC. "Mr. Alm is a seasoned beverage bottling executive whose knowledge and expertise is well respected in the industry."InterBev is the largest gathering of the beverage industry in 2000, with an expected 600 exhibiting companies and attendees from more than 100 countries.The all-beverage event will bring together decision-makers from all sectors -- Soft Drink, Beer, Water, Nutraceuticals, Coffee, Tea, Wine, Juice, Milk and Sports/New Age drinks.InterBev is organized by Reed Exhibition Companies and is sponsored by the National Soft Drink Association (NSDA).For information about exhibiting at InterBev, call +1 203-840-5949, fax: +1 203-840-9949, e-mail:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Can Coca-Cola fuel SABMiller's soft drinks story?
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Diageo confirms Australia abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Smirnoff tops UK shopping list - figures
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018