USA: John R. Alm, President and COO of Coca-Cola Enterprises to Deliver Keynote at InterBev 2000
Reed Exhibition Companies (REC) announced today that John R. Alm, President and Chief Operating Officer of Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. will deliver the keynote speech at InterBev 2000, to be held at the Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA from December 4-6, 2000.Alm will give a provocative speech about the soft drink industry during InterBev's opening ceremonies, on Monday, December 4, from 9:00 a.m.-- 10:00 a.m. All InterBev attendees and exhibitors are welcomed to attend the complimentary event."We are very excited to have John Alm share his insight with the beverage industry," states Howard Friedman, Industry Vice President, REC. "Mr. Alm is a seasoned beverage bottling executive whose knowledge and expertise is well respected in the industry."InterBev is the largest gathering of the beverage industry in 2000, with an expected 600 exhibiting companies and attendees from more than 100 countries.The all-beverage event will bring together decision-makers from all sectors -- Soft Drink, Beer, Water, Nutraceuticals, Coffee, Tea, Wine, Juice, Milk and Sports/New Age drinks.InterBev is organized by Reed Exhibition Companies and is sponsored by the National Soft Drink Association (NSDA).For information about exhibiting at InterBev, call +1 203-840-5949, fax: +1 203-840-9949, e-mail:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Cognac is back - is Remy Cointreau ready?
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Pernod Ricard YTD fiscal-2017 sales performance
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World