USA: John R. Alm, President and COO of Coca-Cola Enterprises to Deliver Keynote at InterBev 2000
Reed Exhibition Companies (REC) announced today that John R. Alm, President and Chief Operating Officer of Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. will deliver the keynote speech at InterBev 2000, to be held at the Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA from December 4-6, 2000.Alm will give a provocative speech about the soft drink industry during InterBev's opening ceremonies, on Monday, December 4, from 9:00 a.m.-- 10:00 a.m. All InterBev attendees and exhibitors are welcomed to attend the complimentary event."We are very excited to have John Alm share his insight with the beverage industry," states Howard Friedman, Industry Vice President, REC. "Mr. Alm is a seasoned beverage bottling executive whose knowledge and expertise is well respected in the industry."InterBev is the largest gathering of the beverage industry in 2000, with an expected 600 exhibiting companies and attendees from more than 100 countries.The all-beverage event will bring together decision-makers from all sectors -- Soft Drink, Beer, Water, Nutraceuticals, Coffee, Tea, Wine, Juice, Milk and Sports/New Age drinks.InterBev is organized by Reed Exhibition Companies and is sponsored by the National Soft Drink Association (NSDA).For information about exhibiting at InterBev, call +1 203-840-5949, fax: +1 203-840-9949, e-mail:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- What's in store for Super Bowl 5 - Focus
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- Moet Hennessy sees China rebound in strong FY
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research