USA: John R. Alm, President and COO of Coca-Cola Enterprises to Deliver Keynote at InterBev 2000
Reed Exhibition Companies (REC) announced today that John R. Alm, President and Chief Operating Officer of Coca-Cola Enterprises, Inc. will deliver the keynote speech at InterBev 2000, to be held at the Morial Convention Center in New Orleans, Louisiana, USA from December 4-6, 2000.Alm will give a provocative speech about the soft drink industry during InterBev's opening ceremonies, on Monday, December 4, from 9:00 a.m.-- 10:00 a.m. All InterBev attendees and exhibitors are welcomed to attend the complimentary event."We are very excited to have John Alm share his insight with the beverage industry," states Howard Friedman, Industry Vice President, REC. "Mr. Alm is a seasoned beverage bottling executive whose knowledge and expertise is well respected in the industry."InterBev is the largest gathering of the beverage industry in 2000, with an expected 600 exhibiting companies and attendees from more than 100 countries.The all-beverage event will bring together decision-makers from all sectors -- Soft Drink, Beer, Water, Nutraceuticals, Coffee, Tea, Wine, Juice, Milk and Sports/New Age drinks.InterBev is organized by Reed Exhibition Companies and is sponsored by the National Soft Drink Association (NSDA).For information about exhibiting at InterBev, call +1 203-840-5949, fax: +1 203-840-9949, e-mail:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch