USA: John Harvard's Brew House Announces Third-Year Anniversary
John Harvard's Brew House, a micro- brewery and full-service restaurant, located in Pittsburgh's eastern suburb, Monroeville, will celebrate their third anniversary this month.John Longo, General Manager and Latrobe native, oversees all operations and management of the John Harvard's brewery and restaurant. "We are excited about our third year in operation and continued growth in the Monroeville area," stated Longo. Longo has strong experience in restaurant opening and introduction into the Pittsburgh market. In 1986 he oversaw the opening of the first Lone Star Steakhouse in the Pittsburgh region and then went on to successfully direct the opening of the Robinson Township's location.The John Harvard's third anniversary celebration continues through the month of August with specials such as, ten-cent wings, three-cent beers, and many lunch and dinner specials from past menus. On August 15 at 6:30 p.m. the celebration will continue with the famous monthly brew dinner. This dinner is by reservation only and consists of five courses, each served with a specialty brew. Attendance averages one hundred each month for this unique presentation.Executive Chef John Cuda, with his fifteen years culinary experience, has planned a French theme brewery dinner featuring Beef Wellington. Head Brewer Andrew Maxwell will also be featuring new brews during the month's celebration.Since the opening of its flagship micro-brewery restaurant in Harvard Square in 1992, Boston-based John Harvard's Brew House has become one of the country's leading operators in this rapidly growing segment of the micro-brewery restaurant business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- US wholesalers point to Absolut decline - report
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US