AUSTRALIA: Jobs to go in A$6.3m Southcorp redundancy package
Southcorp Wines and Rosemount Estates have confirmed that 90 senior staff will lose their jobs as part of a review of operations following the merger of the two wine companies. "The cost of the redundancies will be some $A6.3m ($3.13m) with annualised savings of some $A10.6m ($5.27m) to take effect FY02," Southcorp Wines spokesman, Brian Dale told just-drinks.com.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Molson Coors CEO to retire