AUSTRALIA: Jobs to go in A$6.3m Southcorp redundancy package
Southcorp Wines and Rosemount Estates have confirmed that 90 senior staff will lose their jobs as part of a review of operations following the merger of the two wine companies. "The cost of the redundancies will be some $A6.3m ($3.13m) with annualised savings of some $A10.6m ($5.27m) to take effect FY02," Southcorp Wines spokesman, Brian Dale told just-drinks.com.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch