US: Jim Beam to launch Cola RTD
Fortune Brands chairman and CEO, Norm Wesley believes the fact that Jim Beam & Cola has actual bourbon will set it apart from other "malternative" brands on the RTD market which, after strong growth, has shown signs of fragility in the past year.
Malternatives benefit from tax advantages over pre-mixed spirits but, initially, Fortune Brands plans to launch Jim Beam & Cola in states which do not tax spirits at a higher rate than malt-based alcoholic drinks.
Companies: Fortune Brands
As Pernod Ricard, Allied Domecq and Fortune Brands close in on the biggest drinks industry deal since the sale of Seagram, opinion about how the deal will be structured and who stands to win and lose ...
Beam Global Spirits & Wine, the beverage arm of Fortune Brands, has extended its DeKuyper cordials and liqueurs portfolio in the US....
Fortune Brands saw its recently-acquired stable of wine and spirits brands help drive rising sales and earnings during 2005....
Fortune Brands has unveiled a fresh corporate identity for its drinks business, six months after snapping up a raft of premium wine and spirits brands from Allied Domecq....
Strong demand for brands such as Jim Beam helped Fortune Brands deliver an 8% rise in sales in its third quarter....
Fortune Brands, Inc. has declared a regular dividend of US$0.36 per share on its common stock....
US consumer goods group Fortune Brands has declared a regular dividend of 33 cents per share on the Common Stock, payable in cash on June 1, 2005, to stockholders of record at the close of business Ma...
Pernod Ricard is to acquire Allied Domecq....
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- AB InBev launches Budweiser Uber tie-up in UK