US: Jim Beam and Starbucks to launch liqueur
Jim Beam is to team up with Starbucks to produce a premium coffee liqueur. The new drink, which will go up against products such as Kahlua and Baileys Irish Cream, will hit two US markets later this year.
Although no further details were released about the drink, including what it will be called, the liqueur will feature the Starbucks brand on the bottle. It will not be sold in Starbucks coffeehouses, however.
Both Jim Beam and Starbucks are currently developing drink recipes for the new product that include other spirits and sodas.
Diageo Great Britain (GB) will spend more than GBP1m (US$1.74m) on boosting Baileys sales in the lead up to Easter....
Diageo is introducing a new global advertising campaign for its Baileys Irish Cream Liqueur....
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Edrington posts FY profits drop
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research