UK: J&G Grant adds next generation to board
J&G Grant, owner of Glenfarclas Scotch, has appointed a sixth-generation member of its founding family to the board of directors.
New apointee, George Grant, joined the company in 1997 and spent two years promoting Glenfarclas in Hong Kong. He has since been responsible for Glenfarclas sales in North America, Germany and the UK, helping to increase global sales by 75% over the past four years, J&G Grant said last week.
J&G Grant chairman, John Grant, said: “It is a pleasure to welcome George to the board. He has done an excellent job in challenging times over the last few years, and we are confident that as sales director he will continue to grow our brand around the world.”
In January, J&G Grant launched a Glenfarclas 18 Years Old exclusively in Travel Retail.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites