UK: J&G Grant adds next generation to board
J&G Grant, owner of Glenfarclas Scotch, has appointed a sixth-generation member of its founding family to the board of directors.
New apointee, George Grant, joined the company in 1997 and spent two years promoting Glenfarclas in Hong Kong. He has since been responsible for Glenfarclas sales in North America, Germany and the UK, helping to increase global sales by 75% over the past four years, J&G Grant said last week.
J&G Grant chairman, John Grant, said: “It is a pleasure to welcome George to the board. He has done an excellent job in challenging times over the last few years, and we are confident that as sales director he will continue to grow our brand around the world.”
In January, J&G Grant launched a Glenfarclas 18 Years Old exclusively in Travel Retail.
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- just The Preview - Brown-Forman Q1
- Comment - The Race Downhill for Treasury
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Cognac FY sales slide as China troubles bite
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory