UK: J&G Grant adds next generation to board
J&G Grant, owner of Glenfarclas Scotch, has appointed a sixth-generation member of its founding family to the board of directors.
New apointee, George Grant, joined the company in 1997 and spent two years promoting Glenfarclas in Hong Kong. He has since been responsible for Glenfarclas sales in North America, Germany and the UK, helping to increase global sales by 75% over the past four years, J&G Grant said last week.
J&G Grant chairman, John Grant, said: “It is a pleasure to welcome George to the board. He has done an excellent job in challenging times over the last few years, and we are confident that as sales director he will continue to grow our brand around the world.”
In January, J&G Grant launched a Glenfarclas 18 Years Old exclusively in Travel Retail.
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research