US: JF Hillebrand buys Satellite Logistics Group
The group has further upped its global footprint
JF Hillebrand has acquired US drinks logistics firm Satellite for an undisclosed sum.
Satellite Logistics Group, headquartered in Houston, Texas, will retain its name, management team and current employees under the deal, the companies said today (4 December). Satellite counts a number of brewers in North America, Latin America and Europe among its clients, as well as beverage companies.
“This promises to be a valuable partnership for both JF Hillebrand and Satellite Logistics Group,” said Christophe Bernard, JF Hillebrand’s CEO. “Not only do we have complementary service offerings, but we find both organisations are culturally aligned, with a joint focus on service quality.”
In October, JF Hillebrand acquired Netherlands and Belgium operator Meerendonk Advanced Logistics.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Coca-Cola to get boost from Monster in China
- CCE shows faith in Coca-Cola Life with full launch
- Sustainability in Wine - Part IV
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- United Spirits bids for distribution deal approval
- Gruppo Campari US unit head steps down
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018