ITALY: JF Hillebrand acquires Italy's Ferry International
JF Hillebrand confirmed its purchase of Ferry International today
Drinks logistics provider JF Hillebrand has increased its Italian footprint with the purchase of Milan-based Ferry International SRL.
The company confirmed its purchase earlier today (29 March), but did not give financial details.
“Ferry International is an important strategic acquisition for JF Hillebrand Italy, extending our range of service options,” said Hillebrand's area manager for southern Europe, Gavin Herman. “Thanks to their skill set and track record, the Ferry International team will play a pivotal role in supporting our ongoing investment in European door-to-door movements.”
Founded in 1978, Ferry International provides logistics services by road, rail and sea to exporters and importers across Italy.
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Interview: Distell Vineyards & Estates' CEO
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- NPD - DeLeon Tequila's Platinum and Reposado
- Diageo unveils Ciroc in Times Square push
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research