Jennifer Aniston stars in new Smartwater campagin
Hollywood actress Jennifer Aniston stars in Smartwater ads
Friends actress Jennifer Aniston is to star in The Coca-Cola Company's latest Smartwater campaign in the US.
Aniston will feature in print and outdoor advertising in the brand's 'up, up, up' campaign, Coca-Cola said today. In addition to running in lifestyle magazines and out of home in markets like New York City, Miami and Los Angeles, the campaign will also appear at summer events, and in social media.
Double-digit growth for the Smartwater brand helped drive still beverage volumes in North America for Coca-Cola's Q1 results, released in April.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Has the politics of M&A changed? - Analysis
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- IAADFS Duty Free Show of the Americas - Preview
- Coca-Cola Co announces senior executive shake-up
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Baijius brand value overtakes whisk(e)y - figures
- Heineken releases colour-change bottles
- Diageo's Captain Morgan LocoNut - NPD
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research