FRANCE: Jeanjean reports loss as turnover falls
The French wine producer Jeanjean turned in a net loss for the first half of the year of €500,000 (US$620,650). The figure compares to a net profit of €900,000 for the same period last year, the French press reported yesterday.
Operating profits fell 77% to €470,000, while the turnover fell 2.9% to €74.6m.
The French wine trader and producer is expecting a net profit of €1.5m for the full year. Full year net profits in 2003 reached €2.57m.
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends