FRANCE: Jeanjean posts €2.3m profit
The family-owned French wine producer and retailer Jeanjean recorded a 17.2% increase in net profit to €2.3m (US$2.5m) for 2002. Operating profits were €5.3m, up 6.3%, while turnover rose 9.7% to €136.2m. Jeanjean is one of the main wine producers and traders in the Languedoc-Roussillon region, southern France. The company distributes wine in Europe, Asia and North America.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Molson Coors names UK & Ireland managing director
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range