Product Launch - AUS: Jean-Claude Mas' Arrogant Frog Ribet Red Cabernet Merlot 2010 and Ribet Rosé
Jean-Claude Mas' Arrogant Frog Ribet Red and Cabernet Merlot 2010
Jean-Claude Mas' Arrogant Frog Ribet Red Cabernet Merlot 2010 and Ribet Rosé
Category - Wine, France, Languedoc, 13.5% abv (Merlot) and 13% abv (Rose)
Available - Now
Location - Australia, off-trade (Dan Murphy's, BWS and Woolworths Liquor stores)
Price - AUD$10.99 (US$11.80) per 75cl bottle for both
Distribution - Exclusive to Dan Murphy's, BWS and Woolworths Liquor
Arrogant Frog Ribet Red - 'Tour de Frog' - has been launched to coincide with the Tour de France, which begins in July.
The launch of Arrogant Frog Ribet Red Cabernet Merlot 2010 and Rose is to coincide with Bastille Day on 14 July.
Ribet Red consists of 55% Cabernet Sauvignon and 45% Merlot. Ribet Rose is made from 100% Languedoc Shiraz grapes.
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman