USA: JDPI pursuing Jack Daniel's bottled water case
Jack Daniel's Properties Inc (JDPI), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Brown-Forman, is to continue with its preliminary injunction against four of the defendants in its Jack Daniels bottled spring water case - Aubryn International, Aubryn CEO R. Bruce Harris, Gorman Properties LLC and Gorman CEO Jack E. Daniels.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat