UK: JBB sells Scotch business to management team
Fortune Brands, today announced that its Jim Beam Brands Worldwide unit has sold its UK-based Scotch whisky business, to a management buy-out team. The sale of the business, consisting of the Invergordon private-label and bulk Scotch operations and several regional brands in the UK is an attempt to sharpen the company's focus on high-return premium and super-premium spirits and wine brands, the company said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Analysis - Coca-Cola fails confidence test
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman