UK: JBB launches Jura malt
Jim Beam Brands (Greater Europe) has launched a limited edition malt whisky from one of Scotland's remotest distilleries in a bid to generate widespread interest in Isle of Jura malt whiskies. Only 449 bottles of the 36-year-old malt have been made available for sale through the distillery and travel retail. Each has been hand bottled and sealed with a black wax stamp before being wrapped in suede and presented in a wooden case.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman