UK: JBB launches Jura malt
Jim Beam Brands (Greater Europe) has launched a limited edition malt whisky from one of Scotland's remotest distilleries in a bid to generate widespread interest in Isle of Jura malt whiskies. Only 449 bottles of the 36-year-old malt have been made available for sale through the distillery and travel retail. Each has been hand bottled and sealed with a black wax stamp before being wrapped in suede and presented in a wooden case.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- SABMiller edges Diageo as beer trumps spirits
- Stagnant wine growth a concern for Constellation
- Comment - Heineken's move for Pivovarna Lasko
- Will Keurig Kold come to Coca-Cola Co's Rescue?
- Rémy Cointreau eyes recovery after Q4 bounceback
- Chateau Bastor-Lamontagne's So Sauternes
- Bacardi cuts jobs at Global Brands unit
- Carlsberg exec joins Diageo as Africa chief steps
- Diageo targets Millennials with DeLeon ads