USA: JBB casts eye over Pernod spin-off
Jim Beam Brands (JBB) said last week it is keen to "take a look" at Sandemans Port, one of the proposed spin-off brands Pernod Ricard will sell following its Seagram acquisition. Mike Donohoe, JBB's senior VP, sales and marketing, told just-drinks.com that he felt Sandemans could be integrated into the US company's portfolio. "We would like to take a look at the brand. We do have a wine division which we want to expand and Sandemans may fit well in this segment. It has a presence in the US."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Premiumisation comes to bottled water - NPD
- Brown-Forman appoints new GTR marketing head
- Brown-Forman to buy BenRiach Distillery Co
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Bacardi rolls out new global Martini ad - video
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Carbonates in India